Besides his academic work, Alejandro is often involved in side-projects that result in publications of news articles, reports and briefings. Here, you will find a selection of those writings. For academic work, please, visit the Research page.
Reports & Briefings
Future of Energy by Young leaders for Energy and Sustainability 2018
This report aims to understand what lies ahead for the energy system according to the next generation of professionals in the energy sector. It summarizes the insights from a survey conducted through YES-Europe’s network of young leaders for energy and sustainability from 20 countries. We analyse the forces shaping the future of energy, the energy scenarios envisioned by our respondents, and how these scenarios may come into being from different balances in the forces shaping them. Find here the whole report.
Blog posts and media
- Nuñez-Jiménez, Alejandro, Scherrer, Aline, 5th NEST Conference, May 2020: Insights from organizing the first digital conference on sustainability transitions, 36th Sustainability Tranisiontions Research Network Newsletter, 22 June 2020
- Nuñez-Jiménez, Alejandro, Sicilia, María, and Gálvez, Lina, Batteries and clean hydrogen at the core of a new European industrial policy. The experts speak,Future is Blue, Agenda Pública, 5 June 2020.
- Nuñez-Jimenez, Alejandro. Why we need responsive policies to achieve a rapid energy transition, Energy Blog @ ETH Zurich, 31 May 2020.
- Nuñez-Jiménez, Alejandro, España puede liderar el hidrógeno renovable en Europa, Agenda Pública, 31 March 2020.
- Nuñez-Jimenez, Alejandro. Cheap solar alone would not prevent a renewable energy gap, Energy Blog @ ETH Zurich, 8 October 2019.
- De la Fuente, José Luis, and Nuñez-Jimenez, Alejandro. La crisis climática y cómo abordar medidas eficaces, Cinco Días, 7 May 2019.
- Knoeri, Christof, and Nuñez-Jimenez, Alejandro. PV Effizient Fördern, Haustech Magayine, April issue, 2019.